« Home | '1984' was the year when 'basanti' was the 'rang' ... » | Nursery rhymes » | Googlism » | Aussie!!! Aussie!!! Aussie!!! Oye!!! Oye!!! Oye!!! » | Finally » | Review 2005 » | On my way to uni.... » | A passing thought » | The 'intense' blog » | My thoughts »

Colours!!!!

I woke up this morning..(afternoon to be precise)....after a disappointing day/nite yesterday. My xams finished yesterday...which waz the good thing...but soon it things went from bad to worse. By worse i mean the loss of the 'roos against the damn azzuri's. We did not deserve to exit the greatest sports event of our lifetime, the way we did. But during the realization of the events of the day, i deducted the importance of colours in our life. It waz like finding a source of light in a dark tunnel...( i would have emphasised on the physical structure of the tunnel, but in darkness it would be hard to measure physicality)...anyways back to the point of colours and thier importance.

Wikipedia defines colour as " the perception of the frequency (or wavelength) of light, and can be compared to how pitch (or a musical note) is the perception of the frequency or wavelength of sound". Perception is in bold cause in actuality, the colour only exists because you see it and not because the viewed object is radiating the sighted colour and ironically our material possesions around us only exist because of colour.

I am not writing a scientific paper of colours ( just to glorify the previous paragraph)...but yesterday, I actually tried to get a deeper understanding of colours and our relationship to them. I had a belief that the colour of your clothes or possesions actually relates to your mood or personality, but since colour is based on personal perspective, wouldnt it be vice versa..? Some people see the colour black as a dark colour(metaphor for implied evilness...or somethin with negative connotations)...others see it as the special colour. It is the only colour which is not derived from the colour white and only exists as the abscence of white. ( my research might be inadequate...feel free to correct me....criticism signifies the exisitence of an audience...)

Every morning(or later...depending on the situation...could be rarely...but lets consider that as an anomaly) when u leave house, what is the criteria for ur selection of attire? Is it the feel or the look..? is the look dependent on the colour...? why does one select a colour...? It is has been rumoured, that the colour RED can reveal it's different shades depending on the mood.

Anyways, any opinion or criticism would be more than welcome....subject to the colour i am clothed with. Finally, an open question....since moods can be given different colours, what's the colour of spirituality...and the colour of deception....?

Through Man,
How did you find me here???? You're nuts!!! I absolutely LOVE your template!!!! But you haven't been posting for ages... last pots July 2006?? Time for an update, hey???
Thank you so much for finding me here and paying me a visit. I hope to see more updates here, ok??? I also will try to visit your blog more often. I'll starting reading your posts from the beginning.
Also, I'll make a link to your blog if that's ok with you?!?!?!
Beijos and Happy New Year!!
PS: thank you for your call before Xmas, Very sweet!!!!

Post a Comment