« Home | My thoughts » | black and white » | Death »

The 'intense' blog

I got a comment on my previous post which made me think abt this blog. I didnt expect it to come out as 'intense'...but with a bit of afterthought and positive criticism i have realised that not everyone is ready for this blog...this does not mean i will change content...it only means that i should 'refine' my words..hehe...isnt 'refine' a nice word...well hopefully my future postings are a tad bit positive since i will agree that this blog does make me think about stuff that i should keep on the backburner for a while...well look out for my next post...should be soon...some anticipation for those who do read my blog...jus a bit of Alexander Pope for my end statement...it's from my favourite movie..." Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind "...do have a look..it's amazing...

How happy is the blameless vestal lot,
the world forgotten, by the world forgot,
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind,
Each pray'r accept'd, each wish resign'd.
Alexander Pope 'Eloisa to Abelard'