« Home | Review 2005 » | On my way to uni.... » | A passing thought » | The 'intense' blog » | My thoughts » | black and white » | Death »

Finally

" Time can never be forgotten, for the watch always shows the same time as it did yesterday, the day before and ever since."

Philosophy has never been my strong point but as all things human, Just the presence is good enough.

Couple of days back I was cleaning out all the junk on my computer and I found a document I wrote on 'Confusion'. I wrote a phrase " Confusion is the root of all regrets". The ironic thing about that statement is that if there is nothing to regret about, there would be no confusion. I think I might have just confused myself there anyways here's an excerpt of my document. Caution: please do not be alarmed by my state of mind, alternative mental stimulants do have side effects.

Confusion is the poison of life. Creating self inflicting paranoia just adds fuel to fire. What is confusion? Is it an abstract thought ? is it a "reality bites" scenario? Does it exist or is it just a figment of our imagination? Confusion is created due to choices. No choice, no alternative...no confusion. In the state of confusion, all possible solutions and scenarios are thought off...but only the most plausible one,preferably plausible to personal perspective,is used why is the state of confusion so poisonous? Most regrets have their roots out of confusion. It might not be apparent confusion, just the thought regarding the consequences of an action. Thats the birth of confusion. In this state, safety and self concern are the top priorities, while personal awareness is at the second rung. Confusion lets u create an inexistent scenario and our minds thoughtfully explore the possible implications and necessary precautions to avoid this scenario. Confusion also makes one a coward. A move once made by a brave one, is suddenly contemplated since confusion creates this type of shield which not only makes oneself physically weaker but also mentally fragile. What should we do? Firstly, confusion can only be created by oneself. Use gut instinct but also be prepared for the consequences the "go with the flow" theory.....never underestimate the power of emotions. Confusion is the root of all regrets. (yeah...me giving advise!!!!!...haha)

I sit here thinking about how to express my current state of mind. I wish I could solve this issue.... right here right now....this state of confusion is eating me up and turning me into a vegetable. Creating this paranoia had altered my mind into an overloaded machine.
".....................( too personal to be left in)......=)......."

Tears is all I feel
For what I give is I dont get
Unfair is the word
But sad is all I feel

"...............more censored stuff.................."


I want to be happy....how can someone be an abstract thought in this materialistic world....happy is actually an evolving process...not a limited span of time...it is the acceptance of personal thoughts...not a reaction to an action.


I try so hard to move away
The further I go, the closer I get
I want it bad, but at the same time
Would like it to end now
Wish it weren’t so bad,
Would be able to enjoy
What I have here,


Anyways back to the point of this blog, to which i must state...is completely lost, writing or in this case blogging is therapeutic. I say this coz seriously, i dont remember when i wrote the above mentioned document, but i remember feeling relieved after the completion. Well i guess this is it for this post, dunno when the next one is...as soon as exams are done and peace is restored.

hey mo! u finally updated. nice one! specially considering that CONFUSION is exactly what im going thru right now :) but i think i shall take yr advice and "go with the flow".... and if i regret it then im gonna come back and murder u! hehehe... kidding... keep updating!

Post a Comment